Hiring Manager International Privacy Notice
ARRAY Alliance, Inc.
16000 Ventura Blvd,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for choosing to be part of our ARRAY CREW community! If you’re based outside the US, this privacy notice tells you how we use information about you and our commitments towards your data. You can email us with any questions and we’ll be happy to help.
A. Why Do We Collect Your Personal Data, How And For What Reasons?
We are very happy that you will be looking to hire our ARRAY CREW members; by doing so, you contribute to our mission. As a representative of the film, broadcast or television company with whom we have a professional relationship, logging in and accessing our platform, we need to collect some personal data from you. In particular:
- We collect your name and email, to invite you to join our community. We collect the information from public sources or if a third party (including your employer) shares it with us.
- When you submit a registration on https://www.arraycrew.com/, we collect your name, email, phone number, country, job title, the name of the production you work with and we process your password. Having an account allows you to join a project and/or to check the profiles of the members of our community and identify if any of them fits your company’s needs. If you join as a project manager or platform administrator, you will also be able to invite your colleagues to join a project.
- If you are a member of a production office, we collect your name, email and phone if a platform administrator provides them to us when creating a new project. We will use this information to ease our communications with your production office.
- We might collect additional personal data about you if you share them with us during our interactions (through emails, calls, etc.).
These activities are based upon our legitimate interest, as we have a professional relationship with the television, broadcast or film company with whom you work and that supports our community.
Your personal data might also be used for other things that are important to us (still on the basis of our legitimate interest), in particular:
- Communicate with you about your account or about new features available on our platform.
- Ensure the security of our website and platform, and meet with our IT and document management policies.
- Improve our services. For example, we may use analytics tools to learn more about and improve user experience on our website and our services more generally.
- Comply with legal requirements we are subject to.
- For other business purposes, for instance administration, management, planning, or to prevent fraud.
You can find out more about these legitimate interests and how we have made sure that they do not override your rights and interests by emailing us.
Through cookies and tracking we collect personal data, in particular:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the site, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers).
You can learn more about such technologies by reading our Cookies Notice.
C. Change of Purpose
You provide ARRAY CREW with your personal data for a reason and we will respect that. We may use it for another reason which is compatible with the original purpose. If not, we’ll let you know and explain the legal basis.
D. Third Party Access
In order to conduct our activities, we may share your personal data with:
- TheARRAY Alliance, Inc. ecosystem
- Third party service providers and vendors to help with things like authentication, data analysis, website maintenance and security, and marketing.
- Our partner organizations, to build a stronger community and develop common projects.
- Relevant authorities to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes.
If we are part of a merger or similar transaction, we may share or transfer your personal data in connection with negotiations regarding any merger, acquisition, or similar transaction involving some or all of ARRAY CREW.
E. Where is Your Data Stored?
We’re based in the United States, so your personal data is stored there. In addition, our service providers and other partners are also based in the United States or in other countries.
When we share your personal data, we make sure it is properly protected. For instance, we comply with the requirements on data transfers, by relying on standard contractual clauses, a set of clauses that ensure that the protection travels with your data. If you want to know more, email us at email@example.com.
F. How Do We Keep Your Data Safe?
We have put in place measures to keep your data safe, and prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Details of those measures are available on request. In addition, your personal data can only be seen by employees and third parties with a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure.
We have procedures to deal with security incidents and will notify you and relevant regulator(s), as required.
You are responsible for the username and password you use to access our platform, so make sure you keep them secret!
G. How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your personal data in line with our Retention/Destruction Procedures and Policy. As a general principle, we keep your personal data only as long as it is necessary. Email us if you would like to know more about this.
H. Your Personal Data Rights
EU privacy laws give you rights as a community member, and we extend those rights to all users outside the US. If your country of residence or location give you more rights, we will respect those. At a minimum you have the right to:
Access your information: You can request a copy of the information we have about you and check that we are processing it lawfully.
Correct your information: You can have any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you corrected.
Delete your information: You can ask us to delete or remove your information if there is no good reason for us continuing to hold it.
Restrict access to your information: You can ask us to suspend processing your information, if you have concerns about how we process it.
Transfer your information: You can request the transfer of your information to another party.
Withdraw your consent: When we rely on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
Object to our use of your information: In some cases (for example when we rely on legitimate interest) you have the right to object to our use of your information.
You can exercise those rights by emailing us @ firstname.lastname@example.org (except for cookies, where you should update the Cookies Settings).
If you are dissatisfied with the way we process your data, we hope you will tell us. You have the right to make a complaint If you’re not happy about our use of data, you can lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
I. Changing This Privacy Notice
We want you to know what we are doing. We may revise this privacy notice, and any material revisions will be made available to you by email.